1. Craig wusses out - Craig wants to save his legs and ride with the ladies a little. True meaning: he's had enough of me. I'm hurt and still in counseling.
2. Jim however, DOESN'T wuss out. Kevin attempts to kill said child on the road.
3. Kevin Weiss's parents put out signs for me at their farm near Sinai. As the Logue's would say later: "He really doesn't need more encouragement". I stopped and chatted for awhile and then hunted Jim back down for the next 25 miles or so before Oldham.
4. Karaoke in Desmet. Nothing better than singing where nobody knows you!
5. Taking funny pictures of Jim after attempting to kill him off riding.
*check back - have to download those pics!*
Day 5 Stats (via my Garmin)
Ave pace: 19.5 mph
Temp Ave: 66.8
Temp High: 69.8
Wind Ave: SSE 10.1
Wind High: SSE 12.6
Start Time: Jun 14, 2007 5:52:27 AM
Finish Time: Jun 14, 2007 9:55:00 AM
Moving Time: 3:15:00
Elevation Gain 1,719
Elevation Loss 1,682
Net Elevation Change 38
BDCC Annual Meeting
1 month ago