Saturday, March 10, 2007

On the Road Again....

Oh my did it feel good to get out on the road bike today! Between 52-54 degrees and the only little issue was a fairly steady wind at 12+ mph. Our resident self-proclaimed "old guy" Jim W. and a newcomer to the club Eric J. went to Elk Point and back with me and it was a good ride. Being the guy with all the trainer miles in, I decided to be nice and be the engine on the train all the way to Elk Point allowing Jim and Eric to hide behind me. We took a nice easy pace on the way home and overall it just felt good to be out again! I took an extra 10+ miles out to the bridge and back for that very reason.

I think I am going to set my Garmin to not auto pause. The difference in mileage between my Garmin and my Cateye Astrale was .5 miles. It's always a little different, but that seems a touch high.

No comments: