Thursday, November 01, 2007

Monthly Mileage Update

Can't we just say I hit my original goal of 7,500 and call it good? It is getting harder and harder to put in the miles outside and the thought of a little over 1,500 miles in the next two month, presumably at least HALF on the trainer is making me a little queasy in the stomach.

At any rate, I'm still on pace to break 10,000. That elusive goal that I've always wanted to accomplish, even if it kills me. Trust me, it's trying to.



At the end of October I currently have 8420.97 miles in for the year. That puts me at an average of 27.70 miles per day and on a pace to ride 10,110.70 miles. IF I get to 10,000, expect to see the number stop there. I don't know if I have the heart to keep trying to ride 27.70 miles per day if I hit 10,000. Another update at the end of November.

This month's new stat is going to be "Days that I have been in a vehicle/driven a vehicle".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's just a number dude you don't need to prove anything to anyone. Anyone that has rode with you knows that. Don't let it drive you crazy, remember riding is for fun.

CDV