Monday, November 12, 2007

What I Do When I'm NOT Biking

As stated, due to football playoffs, a bad back, and general laziness, I didn't bike much this week. Maybe it's a bit of burn out.

I did get a chance to spend a little extra time with the kids on Sunday as Laura was called into work. It was a beautiful biking day that I gladly gave up to have a little fun. Alright, there was a little work involved to, but nothing that couldn't be turned into fun. Such as:

1. Turn raking the yard into a time of jumping in the leaf pile.


2. When Mittens the Cat shows an interest in the leaf pile, show your son a great game called "bury the cat"


3. Taking pride in a job well done (yes, the cat IS in the picture).

5 comments:

Snakebite said...

Nice leaf pile. Whatja do with 'em???

bikingbrady said...

Mulched some of them with my blower/mulcher. The ones that didn't get mulched might be in Omaha by now as the wind is out of the north at 35+ today.

barry said...

You didn't mulch Mittens too, did you?

bikingbrady said...

Come to think about it...I haven't seen my cat lately....

Pheasant City DC said...

Bad back? Did you see your chiropractor?