Thursday, October 09, 2008

On my Taxpayer Soapbox

I don't get on my soapbox very often for non-biking issues and I'll keep this short. The whole bail out upset me. I'm not sure if it was the bail out or the fact that magically nobody seen it coming (cough *bullcrap* cough).

Now immediately after the bailout happens, AIG executives go to a resort that will cost taxpayers to the tune of nearly a half million dollars. Something has to be done to stop this crap. How are we ever going to trust business or government when things like this come to light?



I'm done with my rant but I'm not done being upset. For more info on the AIG Resort getaway, go HERE.

I don't know much about representative Cummings, but I love the way he speaks on behalf of the people. He's pissed and he should be.

No comments: