Thursday, March 09, 2006

Is a Garage REALLY for a vehicle?

Tonight I spent much of the evening attempting to rearrange stuff so I can better fit my biking entourage in the garage. Understand, for those of you who don't know, I have a SINGLE car garage. Here is what I'm currently attempting to fit into it:

Kevin's Mountain Bike
Kevin's Road Bike #1
Kevin's Road Bike #2
Laura's Hybrid
Austin's Kid-sized bike
Austin's Road Bike
Marissa's Mountain Bike
Marissa's Kid-sized bike
Marrisa's older Kid-Sized Bike that we are going to give away
Carson's Tricycle
One Trail-a-bike
One Pull behind Trek kid trailer
One Pull behind Burley Flatbed trailer

Do you see any slight issue that I might have here? Not to mention that I still have to fit a Ford Windstar and the usual array of "garage attire" in there as well. At this point, it's still a work in progress, but everything is at least looking like it JUST MIGHT FIT. Of course, there is that issue about needing to get out of the van when we park it. Eh, Dukes of Hazzard window climbs!!!

Did I mention the very real possibility of getting a tandem?

No comments: