Friday, December 30, 2005

Have to Love BMG

For the first time in my life I actually stayed in the BMG club longer than JUST to fulfill my “12 for the price of 1” promotion.  I even recruited a new person to get more free CD’s.  I decided on December 24th that I would get out of the club even though they really try hard with their specials that they have.  I received their conformation email that I was officially cancelled, planning on re-joining the club 6-12 months down the road in yet another “12 for the price of 1” promotion.

Well, WAIT NO LONGER.  On December 28th, yes, FOUR days after canceling my membership, I received a “Please come back to the club as a valued member!” email.  You guessed it, another 12 for 1 promotion.  There isn’t twelve that I want at the moment, but you best believe I’ll be all over it when there is!

No comments: