Friday, August 10, 2007

Shall I Remove Snapshots From My Blog??

I found what I conceived to be a cool idea for my blog from somebody else's blog: Snapshots. When you roll over a link or a picture it makes it larger or gives you a snapshot of what the page or picture looks like.

My friend Barry S. from the "BIG CITY" of Minneapolis, looks down on us "SMALL TOWN" folk and our silly little ways. So, in all fairness to Barry, I will let the masses speak in the form of a poll.

Polling will be open until Monday morning, Aug. 20. Those who feel the need to vote more than once really need to get a life, but I can't stop you. SO, without further ado, I give you THE POLL:

Should I remove Snapshots from my Blog?
Yes, Barry Knows What He's Talking About!!
No, This Barry Guy Must Be an Idiot!!
  
pollcode.com free polls

8 comments:

barry said...

Oh I totally call Shenanigans on this poll!

SHENANIGANS!

bikingbrady said...

Hush it ballot-box stuffer

thE_kErnEl said...

Snapshots - perhaps the most annoying thing on the web since blogs

barry said...

The early returns are not looking good for snapshots. you better dig up some support!

Anonymous said...

I may have to add the_kernel to my blogroll, he seems a guy with opinions worth listening to.

Anonymous said...

The Snapshots must go!!!

CDV

Lindsey J said...

I had a plugin like that installed in firefox. It lasted less than a day. It's gotta go the same way my plugin went.

barry said...

I'm sorry it had to come to this... You'll see the wisdom of this decision in years to come!