Sunday, March 30, 2008

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

Hello kids, you may not remember me but I'm your Dad. Laura, I'm the guy who used to sleep in your bed. It's been such a long weird week that is exactly how I feel. Let's recap:

Saturday: Work Midwest Championship Track Meet 10-6.

Sunday: Easter Sunday: Church - Family dinner

Monday: Work until noon - Work Dan Lennon (A) Track Meet, eat/drink afterwards, get home about 10:30

Tuesday: Work until noon - Work Dan Lennon (B) Track Meet, eat/drink afterwards, get home after midnight (oops)

Wednesday: Work until noon - go to Kearney for Women's DII Elite 8 game, drive back. Arrive home 4:26 am.

Thursday: Work a semi-normal day COMPLETELY minus my voice, part from game, part from the cold that is kicking my butt. Stayed home, trying to recover.

Friday: Work and "after work" working on my Mom's computer -- amazingly I fixed it. Thought I was going to have to "fix it" with a shotgun for awhile.

Saturday: Road trip to Kearney for the National Championship DII Women's Game. Back home by 11:15ish.

Sunday: Cycling instructor training in Sioux Falls at Sanford Wellness Center from 9:00-12:00. Left town about 7:40.

Sunday night: Chill. Watch a movie. Relax. Prepare for a much more relaxed week (hopefully).

No comments: