Thursday, March 27, 2008

USD Advances to National Championship Game

USD took down the #1 Delta State Lady Statesmen 68-58 to advance to the national championship game. Delta State was undefeated at 32-0. That was quite possibly the best 40 minutes I've ever seen the Coyotes play.

I was chatting back and forth with my friend Barry of Pop40 fame, and a USD Alumnus. I did a poor job of not allowing him to listen to it online with the internet streaming cache lag without playing spoiler.

I SO have to go on Saturday. I see that CDV just left a comment on my last post about a Road Trip Saturday. Does that mean you want to go? I'll ride in somebody's trunk to make this game!

Sorry for all the non biking posts as of late, but this is probably the last time you will ever see this from USD as they make the journey into Division I. If you are going to leave Division II, do so in style ladies!

Box Score: (I attempted to put up the stats but the formatting was horrible, so I put the Box Score as a picture below):

1 comment:

barry said...

Sounds like there is a bus that'll take you there and back if you are so inclined. I got a note from the alumni association this morning about it, but you have to make your reservation by 3p. Wish I could join ya!