Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Jim's Big Ego


I needed to de-stress a little. Therefor I pulled out my newly acquired CiTy BiLLy CyCLe bottle opener and I'm enjoying a fine Harp lager and I pulled up an oldie but a goodie website. Every so once in awhile I have to pull up Jim's Big Ego. I don't even know how to describe them, but you should give them a listen. I stumbled on them quite some time ago. For me it all started out with a song called Stress. When Austin was young, it was imperative that we played this over and over and over. Another classic is Little Miscommunication which talks about the language barrier between men and women. Last, but certainly not least, their tribute to a few political figures called A$$hole. Should you be at work, you might want to wait on this one unless you have headphones :-).

JBE, any promotional ching you'd like to send my way for your increase of sales thanks to my blog will be appreciated and expected.

No comments: