Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Robots Are Taking Over!

In a moderately recent post, I told you about a robotic addition to our family: The iRobot Roomba. We like "Wild Mike" (our Roomba, named after Wild Mike on the movie Barnyard) so much that we now have a new arrival to the robot litter: "Scooba Do".



Our kitchen floor takes such a beating with three kids that I hope Scooba Do will take away some of the back-breaking mopping chores. The floor is pretty gross right now but I have to let it charge overnight before I use it. I'll try to take before/after pictures and post.

If it doesn't go well, I can always have robot wars and see which one wins.

1 comment:

Herself, the GeekGirl said...

I am very interested in hearing how this works out. Being a fan of sloth myself, I'd nevertheless love to have a clean kitchen floor.